Stay connected with family
Assisted Living at Morningside House
Our assisted living residents have their own private living spaces and access to communal areas for dining, socializing, and recreational activities. We promote our residents’ autonomy while offering the support they need with tasks they may find challenging, such as bathing, housekeeping, medication management, and meal preparation.
The Right Time to Make the Change
Deciding to move into assisted living can be a difficult and emotional task for families and loved ones. How can you tell when the time is right?
Typically, assisted living becomes an appropriate option when:
- Your loved one has difficulty with activities of daily living, such as bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- There are safety concerns with your loved one living alone, such as risk of falling or accidents
- Your loved one’s health is deteriorating and they need more frequent medical attention or help managing medications
- The burdens of independent living, like bill paying and home maintenance, are weighing heavily on your loved one’s mind
- Your loved one’s mental health and happiness is being impacted by isolation and loneliness
- Family caregivers are feeling burned out from providing constant care and relationships are suffering
The Perfect Balance of Support and Independence
Morningside House offers incredible amenities and personalized assisted living care, meeting your loved one where they are and inviting them into an active community of friendship and support.
On your tour or as part of your moving in process, our nurses will meet with you and your loved one to learn about their individual needs and work together with you to create a customized care plan so your loved one can get the support they need while maintaining their independent lifestyle.
Each of our Morningside House assisted living communities are designed to give your loved one the space to enjoy life and relax into their peaceful, comfortable surroundings.
Our communities offer:
- Options for studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments with a variety of floor plans
- Rehabilitation gyms
- Spacious community rooms
- Main and private dining rooms
- Outdoor patios
- Walking paths
Everyone can take a load off and let our in-house staff take care of all the details, with on-site services such as:
- Beauty and barber shop
- On-site maintenance personnel
- Personal laundry
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Around the clock nursing staff
- 24-hour emergency call response
Assisted Living Programs for Residents
We offer a full calendar of opportunities tailored to the unique needs of our assisted living residents. We meet your loved one where they are and offer activities suitable to their abilities and focused on their emotional, intellectual, physical, social, and spiritual needs.
Our activities for assisted living residents include:
- Outings for shopping, museums, theater, and restaurants
- Visits from community groups
- Exercise classes and clubs
- Monthly Birthday Bash
- Happy Hour
- Talent shows
- Worship services
- Live entertainment and karaoke
- Arts and crafts
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
Morningside House offers care for residents at all stages of memory related illness.
Is designed to support the beginning-to-mid stages of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease with a safe, smaller, more secure environment to support their unique and changing needs. Residents are free to walk safely and feel comfortable while getting the focused care they need.
Focuses on late stage memory-related illness, including hospice care. We strive to give each individual the dignity and tender care they deserve, along with a continuity of care supported by people who know and love them.