If life is a highway, then your loved one has always been happily sitting in the driver’s seat, zipping along in the fast lane and enjoying the ride. However, it’s hard to keep the pedal to the metal when they start experiencing difficulties with daily tasks, and the responsibilities they used to handle with ease now seem to be weighing them down.
With Morningside House assisted living, your loved one can receive the support they need without sacrificing their independence.
Your loved one can relax and regain the joy of their journey through Morningside’s features and amenities, including:
- Pet friendly apartments
- A full calendar of social events and activities
- Housekeeping, laundry, and apartment maintenance
- 3 meals a day, plus snacks and treats
- Customized care plans
- 24-hour emergency call response
- And so much more
Come home to Morningside House, and find the peace and comfort your loved one has been craving.
You want your loved one to thrive, no matter what. But after a hospitalization, you might not be equipped to handle all the care they need to aid their recovery.
Morningside House can offer your loved one an amazing stay, even if it’s just for a short time.
Whether they are recuperating from a hospital stay or just visiting while their caregiver is away, Morningside House can offer your loved one:
- Fresh, homemade meals in our main or private dining rooms
- A bustling social calendar full of events and activities within our community
- Assistance with medication management and 24/7 caregiver support
- Support with daily tasks like dressing, bathing, and grooming
- Relaxing indoor and outdoor spaces
- And much more
Welcome home to Morningside House, where even a short visit can give your loved one a whole new lease on life.