Serving the Loudoun community as a premier senior assisted living community, Morningside House of Leesburg has been voted best in its class for 2023.
At the conclusion of the Loudoun Times-Mirror’s annual Best of Loudoun contest, Morningside House of Leesburg has emerged the victor in both the Assisted Living and Retirement Community categories.
For more than 20 years, residents of Loudoun County have participated in the Best in Loudoun contest. With categories ranging from best in animal training to best happy hour, the contest allows readers and citizens to support their favorite local businesses, organizations, attractions, and people.
The residents and team at Morningside House of Leesburg are thrilled to be celebrated as the best among assisted living and retirement communities and are delighted by the support they receive from the local community. Come experience the Morningside difference for yourself—book a tour today!
About Morningside House Senior Living
Morningside House Senior Living is a women-owned and operated business that works hard to transform the senior living experience for the elderly and their families. For over 30 years, they have helped thousands of seniors enjoy a home-like experience where they get the respect, care, and attention they deserve.
With seven locations in Maryland and Virginia, Morningside House Senior Living strives to provide the perfect fit for the families and residents that they serve.
Morningside House of Leesburg: Best Assisted Living and Retirement Community in Loudoun County
How do you judge what makes an assisted living retirement community the best?
You might consider things like:
- High quality of care, where the well-being and safety of residents is prioritized and they are provided with assistance throughout their daily activities
- Well-designed facilities, with well-maintained and thoughtfully designed spaces are accessible, secure, and conducive to the needs of older adults
- Comprehensive amenities and services, including nutritious meals, fitness programs, onside medical and therapy services, and access to cultural and social events, to enhance residents’ quality of life
- Individualized care plans, created in collaboration with residents and their families, to ensure each resident receives the appropriate level of support while maintaining their independence and dignity
- Strong community and supportive staff, fostering an inclusive environment where residents can build meaningful relationships with their peers and staff members
By this criteria, it’s no wonder that Morningside House of Leesburg won best in Loudoun County.
The people of Loudoun County voted for Morningside House of Leesburg as the Best Assisted Living and Retirement Community for all kinds of reasons. They may have been thinking about things like:
- The Leesburg community animals (Max the dog and Ricky and Lucy the lovebirds) and other resident’s pets, welcomed in the Morningside House of Leesburg community
- The smiling faces of the Morningside staff, some of whom have been here for over 25 years, building real, lasting relationships with residents
- The cozy community vibe, where the residents of each of the 64 apartments grow from being neighbors into life long friends
- The elegant spaces, from sunroom and library to courtyard and walking paths, designed to invite and engage
- The charming location, right in the heart of Leesburg’s historic downtown
All of these were probably some of the key factors that contributed to making Morningside House of Leesburg stand out from the competition.
Find all of this and more for yourself when you book a tour of Morningside House of Leesburg. We’re sure that you will find it a beautiful place that your parent will love to come home to, and you’ll see for yourself why it was voted Best in Loudoun.
Want to find out more about Morningside House of Leesburg’s exciting victory in Best of Loudoun? Hear all about it from our friends at the Positive Aging Community and the Northern Virginia Senior Resource Network.